Copyright © All Rights Reserved Jokha ALharthi 2017
- Assistant Professor, College of Arts and Social Sciences, Sultan Qaboos University.
- PhD in Classical Arabic Literature, University of Edinburgh- Scotland- UK, 2010
- A novel “Narinjah” (Bitter Orange), 2016.
- A children book ”The Cloud Wishes”, 2015.
- A collection of poems Diwan Ahmed b. Abdullah, gathered and edited by Jokha Alharthi.2014.
- A study,”Mulahaqat al-shumus: manhaj al-talif al-adabi fi “Kharidat al-qasr” ” (Chasing The Suns: The Literary Methodology In The Book Of “Kharidat al-Qasr”) 2010.
- A novel “Sayyidat al-Qamar” (Ladies of the Moon) 2010
- A children book “ushsh lil-Asafir” (Nest for Birds) 2010
- A collection of short stories “fi Madih al-Hubb” (Impressing Love) 2008
- A Novel “Manamat” (Dreams) 2004
- A collection of short stories “Sabi Ala al-Sath” (A Boy on the roof) 2007
- A study, co-authors “Dirasat Fi Adab Oman Wa al-Khalij” (Studies in Oman and Gulf Literature), 2003
- A collection of short stories “Maqati Min Sirat Lubna Ith Aana al-Rahil” “Excerpts from Lubna’s Autobiography when it is Time to Leave” 2001
Books to be publish
- The Body in Udhri Love Poetry, (English)
- Ladies of the Moon, novel (translated into English by Marilyn Booth)
- Some of my shorts stories has been translated to English, Serbian, Korean, Italian and German and published in English, Serbian, Korean, Italian and German literary magazines: Lisan, Knjizevni list, Margutte, Novel of the World
- Banipal, Lisan, 2007.
- Banipal, July 2009. http://www.banipal.co.uk/two short stories, Beloved and The Wedding translated by Ibtihaj Al-Harthi
- Knjizevni list, 11 November 2009.
- Banipal, April 2011.A chapter from the novel Sayyidat al-Qamar (Women of the Moon), translated by Sophia Vasalou
- Short Stories by 20 Arab Women Writers, Korea, 2012.
- Banipal, Spring 2014 On the Wooden Park Bench . . . We Sat, translated by Clare Roberts
- The Wedding in Omani Short Stories, translated by Mohammed Alalawi, Bait Alghasham, 2014.
- Banipal, 51, The Widow Marries, an excerpt from a novel-in-progress, translated by Robin Moger,
- “The Eid Slow – Roast” in Novel of the World, EXPO MILANO, 2015.
- “The Galloping Horses” in Italian.
- Sultan Qaboos Award for Culture, Arts and Literature for the Novel “Narinjah”, 2016.
- Short listed in Sahikh Zayed Award, “sayyidat alqamar” December 2011.
- The best Omani novel, “Sayyidat al-Qamar”, 2010.
- The best Omani children book “ush al-asafir”, 2010.
- The second place in al-Shariqa award for the first collection of short stories, 2001.